Sunday, May 10, 2009

WHAT I DID NOT KNOW



Hi their i am a active kayaker in the mid west. now before i get in to details i want to say i was born in oakland ca my father lived on a 54 foot boat till i was 20 and in that time i never saw a kayak or really ever herd of one before. Growing up i had wave runners and on my tenth b day a got my own boat so i was well rounded in the water sports and fun stuff.Well when may dad sold the boat i was having my first baby and working full time so i really did not think about how much i was missing the fun i had on the water. because it was always down the road after i moved out.Well when i was 28 i moved to Kansas city MO and after a mouth i was really dearest and i could not figer it out till we went camping for the first time sins i moved from CA.I was fishing from the shore and I saw a man and women kayking and BAM IT HIT ME i really missed the bay the beach the ocean ect.So i started looking at boats for sale after looking at my 6th i new that the cost for a boat was not in my budget.So now i am mad and upset i start hiking and fishing more and it was not what i wanted and my wife saw my sadness so my 29th b day came and she says lets go to the lake i replayed why so we can look at it she says ya i say i want to be on it! well i went anyway and when we got there there was all my friends and her family so i said to my self this could be cool.And after so jocking thy all went over to this bush and thy say o my god what is that i was clueless so i went over a it was a bad ass 11.6 foot kayak paddle and pfd.I was so stoked. check out this site http://wwwthekayaker.blogspot.com/ you can see what up in KC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers